Skip to content
- All prices on the BORN BRANDS BCN, S.L. website include VAT and any other applicable tax. In any case, the prices will be expressed in Pounds (£).
- The prices reflected for each product or service do not include shipping, handling, packaging, shipping insurance or any other service acquired, unless expressly stated otherwise. Any of these applicable additional costs will be communicated to the user before finalizing the purchase process.
- The prices applicable to each product or service will be those published on the website and will be applied automatically in the last phase of the purchase process.
- The user assumes that the prices for the products or services offered may vary in real time. Nonetheless, this will always be communicated prior to the end of the purchase process.
- The user agrees to pay at the time of ordering, being able to pay using any of the payment methods specified on the BORN BRANDS BCN, S.L. website.
- Once the payment is made, the user will receive an order confirmation email, which will include a summary of the items purchased, the total value paid and the shipping address.
- BORN BRANDS BCN, S.L. may periodically offer discount codes to its users. Said discounts may only be applied in accordance with the instructions specified by the same company with respect to each code, and in any case users may only use a single code per order. The use of discount codes will not be compatible with certain promotional actions and collections.
- All products are carefully prepared in the BORN BRANDS BCN, S.L.'s facilities, so all orders must arrive in perfect condition. If this is not the case, the user can contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone +34 621 267 400.
- If you have difficulties completing your order or browsing the BORN BRANDS BCN, S.L. website, please restart your browser. If problems persist, you can contact our Customer Care staff.
- Our accepted payment methods are:
PayPal: international payment operator with which you can pay regardless of whether or not you own a PayPal account.
Stripe, Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd.: technical service provider that can offer services as an agent for one or more financial institutions in Spain. The processor and any of the financial service providers carry out the processing and settlement of your transactions ("Payment Processing"), pursuant to Stripe's Connected Account Agreement, including the Spanish Terms of Service and applicable Financial Services ("Processor Terms").
Credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, American Express and other international credit cards.
- If you have any payment problems, please try the following:
- Use an alternative credit card;
- Use and alternative payment method;
- Restart your browser and re-enter;
- Delete the cookies from the device or empty the caché. Try again after;
- If problems persist, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +34 621 267 400.